The Occupy Movement makes an appearance in Montpelier, Vermont’s Independence Day parade. State Street. July 3rd.
Photo taken by Stephanie Coyne DeGhett.
You can view the rest of The Political Notebook’s project to gather photography, documentation and experiences from the OWS movements nationwide. I have also compiled an archive of all my posted submissions to this project on a single Pinterest board for your viewing convenience. Check out the Call for Submissions page and email your photos to me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Occupy movement has its power from individual citizens and says: “Let me ask you one question”: What side are you on? The 1% milking the country for wealth or the 99% of Americans? Do you want a government by, for and of the people or a government of the 1%?
- hermannview reblogged this from thepoliticalnotebook and added:
- kgstoryteller reblogged this from thepoliticalnotebook
- kgstoryteller likes this
- paul319 likes this
- argyledestruction likes this
- immortal-sunlight-chaos-heart reblogged this from realworldnews
- realworldnews reblogged this from thepoliticalnotebook
- kylegreggy likes this
- nolovewithoutjustice reblogged this from thepoliticalnotebook
- themadtarttoter likes this
- virtualdespot likes this
- claro3 reblogged this from thepoliticalnotebook
- thepeoplesrecord likes this
- goldman likes this
- t-mbling reblogged this from thepoliticalnotebook
- radon-t likes this
- fromtheoneyouleftbehind likes this
- thepoliticalnotebook posted this